Terms and Conditions
Last updated: April, 29th 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the https://www.computercorner.co.uk website which is operated by Computer Corner Shop Management.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Computer Corner Shop Management.
Computer Corner Shop Management has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Computer Corner Shop Management shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Computer Corner Shop Management has full rights to apply the charges Terms and Conditions whenever a client decides to terminate a project that has been initiated.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is due we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Repaired and sold items (Mobile phones)
- All items are tested upon collection.
- No software warranty is provided (i.e. phone is getting hang, phone is slow, picture quality is not good or any type of software issue).
- No hardware Guarantee Provided (i.e. headphone socket stops working, charging port stops working, touch stops working, menu button, keys stop working, or any power issues) or any Physical/Accidental damage.
- We do not exchange or give refund once the phone has been used.
- Return policy. No returns are accepted.(Returns only accepted if phone got major fault (i.e. Sim card is not recognised).
- No returns accepted without valid receipt.
- All mobiles are sold with 14 DAYS Guarantee. Please make sure you have checked and tested the phone before buying.
- Some of these mobiles may not work with 3 network sim cards as these are refurbished phones and open to all networks except 3 networks.
Repaired and sold items (Laptops and PCs)
- All items are tested upon collection. Items are Sold with 3 months Hardware Warranty. No software or software warranty provided.
- If any fault occurs within its guarantee period (from purchase date) we will offer you a prompt repair service. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault. We do not provide a refund at all.
- We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear. No warranty for keyboard & battery.
- We cannot return unwanted purchased items, nor can we return items that have been used. No refund provided as we fix the fault if the product is under warranty.
- If a customer does not collect the item by the agreed date and no contact is made, the PC/Laptop will be sold and the deposit is non-refundable. It is not exchangeable or transferable with any other product.
Before any repair work is done
* £10 minimum charge for diagnostics if no repairs carried out – not payable if repairs are carried out. (we do not save outlook data at all)
* We are not responsible for any data loss during repairs. During installation data is wiped.
** Please do not leave machines with us for excessive periods of time after notification of completion of repairs/diagnostics, any machines not collected by the owner for more than 28 days after repairs/diagnostics are complete may be sold or broken up and used for spare parts.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.